Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

He did it and did not cry. We are so proud of him. After the trouble that we went through with pre-school we coould not believe that he went right on with out a second thought. He grew up too fast it is hard to believe that he is in kindergarten. He has a great teacher and seems to have done very well his first day. I am going to be the room Mom for his class. I am so excited that I will be able to be a part of his school year. I just started to work with his pre-school that he was at . I will be working in the three year old program and I am very excited.

2 comments:

Kriss & Jenni said...

WOW! I can't believe Tanner is in Kindergarten. Great job for getting him there without crying. Tanner looks so happy and glad to be at school. I can't believe you are going to be working with 3 year olds. I have two of them now and don't know what to do with them. They are double trouble if you know what I mean. GOOD LUCK!!!

My Garden of Eden said...

Time really does fly! He looks so grown up and big these days! This year will be so fun for all of you with all the new adventures! Good Luck. We miss and love you guys!